. Login Register

We are working for a better slogan.

WELCOME TO DOTA2COMMUNITY! THE FORUM IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Section Rules and Guidelines

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Owner
Owner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FORUM RULES

Welcome to Specialforce Community! First of all, we encourage you to read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as most of it will be applied in this community forum. Minor stuffs like double-posting and bumping old threads are very commonly committed offenses (usually accidentally), so be aware to avoid infractions!

The one exception we have that is different from the main forum rules is about the illegal materials, do not get me wrong we still do not allow such piracy. But we do allow in THIS SPECIFIC FORUM-COMMUNITY the sharing of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. For more information regarding third party programs, kindly click the colored TPP text or the navigation above.

Just so you know, this is not an official website or community for special force. You can click the images above for specialforce official announcements. Yes we advertised their official links however - links that are advertising irrelevant content, websites or services unrelated to our forum are still considered bannable offenses.

MODERATORS

As of now we do not have any moderators that moderate this forum. Until then this will be moderated by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any concerns, or just want to say hi. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Specialforce is one of my favorite game, it was the game that made me into who I am now. With my personal story aside, this forum-category is for all the specialforce players out there to communicate and share something with others. If you have something in mind that can help to improve this forum-category [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will try to incorporate your feedback as much as I can!

I WANT TO SHARE MY OWN HACK!

Members are more than welcome to share their tool/third party programs as long as they are following the rules! While yo are not required to, we recommend you contact a mod about your hack before posting it - we reserve the rights to close any post we deem nonsense, lacking in content, scam, virus, fake, etc.

SPOILING

Be mindful of spoilers when it comes to discussion especially tournament results, and as much as possible try not to spoil things for others! When in doubt, you can use the
Code:
[SPOILER]content you want hidden[/SPOILER]
to hide sensitive information like tournament results, latest patches, secret events, etc. Spoiler tag will look like this:

Spoiler:

If you want to give some additional context as to what the tags are hiding, you can also use
Code:
[SPOILER=LABEL OR TITLE]Content you want hidden[/SPOILER]
which will show up like this:

WHO WON PPAS 2017:

SECTIONS

These are pretty self-explanatory, but just a quick rundown:

Got some new information on the latest patches, or maybe a source code you want to share? Use the DISCUSSION Section to discuss it with us!

Want to share something like undetected game hack, or any useful third party program related to the game of Special force? what are you waiting for, come and share your blessing with us at the DOWNLOAD Section! Do not forget to follow the section rules.

THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS

Previously, under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], posting or sharing any illegal material such as Third Party Programs/Hack Programs would be considered as infraction, but we have decided to make an exception here - if you would like to share your content, simply post at the DOWNLOAD SECTION (NOTE: Before doing so, read first the following rules and follow it.):

Who can post on the download section?

Any member with 25+ (non-spammy) posts may create a thread! We just want to make sure you are not joining solely to advertise/share viruses/fake your content.

What kinds of third party programs are allowed?

As long as it is game related, working, non-virus file, and even if it is a cheat program it is allowed!

What about our security?

For all the thread starters, they have to provide a virus scan, to make sure it has no backstabbing viruses. We want a clean file as much as possible but some cheat programs has viruses in it, well it is a "cheat program" for a reason.

Can I share something but is not mine?

Well yes, as long as the owner allowed you to share it then credits and source is a must. We do appreciate their efforts for developing such thing. Do not claim anything that is not yours. Again, do not abuse this solely for your own advertising.

What should the threads/posts look like?

Treat these threads like any other discussion you would find here - you do not have to write a whole lot to accompany each post, but please especially for thread starters, be more detailed when it comes to sharing. Put a lot of infos as many as you can. Put a video tutorial if possible or you can ask the staffs to provide one. Tutorial must be easily understandable and be kind to those asking for help.

---

We do not take any responsibility on your actions in the internet. Using third party programs especially cheats is illegal. Use it at your own risk, we D2Community do not recommend to use any TPP but we allowed others to share. We will not take any blame if anything happens to your account. Be more responsible and never blame others of your own fault. You have been warned. And again, if you have any questions about any of this, send us a message.

#1Section Rules and Guidelines Empty Section Rules and Guidelines Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:28 pm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  |